2011年6月3日星期五

Wine is a man's soul

Man lewd, but men better wine, I is a drunkard, have wine, brothers as long as in the table, is pushing lamp, reciprocal who can pay, at least a JiuYou.
I good wine, based on genetic, my father lifetime and wine decree by destiny, the last and died of wine, the doctor says alcohol to stomach ulcer, I don't know will not following its lead, but I've been like a wine, drink no less for joking joke, though there are also friends advised me, not excessive, but a arrived on the wine table, cannot independent, don't seem to drink good just sorry master hospitality.
Today a friend bought a car, as to celebrate, please we went to congratulate pay tribute and I didn't drink less, slightly drink is 2 cups eaten, estimates that at least half jins, but no unconscious, recognize home, still can writing, was a miracle.
Men are wine do, I said many women may not understand, what that wine to drink, but as long as can drink man, you don't use females, don't use money, just please him drink wine, everything's can be solved, because he is like a wine, bones what is human weaknesses? They must find their favorites.
Drink a lot of good, he can let a man find friends; Can let a man let off steam, release the self; Can let a man take off mask, into the most true self, I am a good wine, my life when without liquor, of course, southern jiangsu people aren't like white wine, but sometimes to interest consideration, they didn't also way, settling desperate drink white wine, until the guest satisfaction, in fact I know they've only drink red wine no liquor habit, but people can be changed, because fear, they actually not clear they can drink white wine, through contacts, many southern jiangsu friend for changing the drinking habits, and I like to drink? Five to six mingled.

没有评论:

发表评论