2011年6月13日星期一

War may be very far away for us

I'm glad that I was born in the new era of China. I'm proud I am a Chinese. In the era of peace for the mainstream, and many local war, they constantly born in peaceful times, but as a war, world war ii, homes are destroyed, as a fearful days. After today don't know can be live tomorrow. My country in such an environment is the relative peace and stability. At least the most people or happiness of life.
In war, it is a very terrible ". Although I have no experience war. But in the I saw three department very good-looking movie and two very good book. They let I to war with better understanding. "The wind", "nanjing nanjing" and "hua mu LAN" although also have critics said the film this bad, that is not good, but I just like it.
"The wind", I really to say I was in my ability to afford the communist party, the kuomintang outside of the torture is really horrible, really hard time can figure out that the punishment to torture people, but these people back a few generation is a father, they have a common name-descendants!!!!! They to zhou xun, Denton is used to, su yupeng real torture. See that big pool, I thought of the business Chai basin, the king zhou how cruel, was in a clean handsome afflicted by their niche not as man, ghost don't like a ghost. See to zhou xun and Denton punished, I took to the headset, close your eyes. It's hard to bear, my heart is beating, there seems no pain like the pain, the once, tormenting me. Li3 bing bing and YingDaYong to is psychological tactics. And that, as the pain to the generous. The yingda suspicion and anxiety in select, this end his may be one person. In that the white terror, death for them is a relief, a luxury. I think, if I was born in that environment, but just die. Say so, Denton to successfully built a tough guy. After 5 stitches in carrying the mega still not compromise, don't give up, he is a real tough guy. The most let I love of, she is zhou xun for their faith, go to heaven.

没有评论:

发表评论