2011年6月3日星期五

A smile, feelings of self-evident

You send me a piece of moonlight

I give you a spray

Months of cleanliness is your sincerity

The surflike warmth is my affection

-- chan if xi

coach luggage usa
Gardenia blossom, Diane grass bright eyes, YangLiuYiYi, when early summer pledge red.

Morning sun and fresh, bright and beautiful, cover with in the body and warm in the atrium. FangFei came flowers, see you smile, dressed in a plain clothes, struck the cloud sleeve, stepping gracefuls light dance songs and phonological wade.

Suddenly look back, you don't say, I remained silent. So, I PingPingZeZe warnings along the walk with you through, and walked PianXian clouds with rain, the poetry of the picture, I butterfly sf walked up to me yesterday while you watch wishes of friendship.

Fate let us meet YanYu peach blossom in March of the days, the you, wen wan elegant impression, considerate, ice snow cleverness, pure justice, how fine warm, battled with the woman ah. I live far apart, although you've never met, but until you meet me moment, I found out, the original time space is not a problem, the heart of the god will, meaning interlinked, doesn't create distance.

coach luggage united kingdom
Since we met in the text after the country like friend dependencies, loudly reunited as old intimacy. Near you, then embrace warm. Always like in spare time lying on that you drive the flowers in full ShiJian habitat, listen to your graceful and restrained clever rhymes. Whether see and read, read and not see, I still can feel far from miles away on you send out the fang rhyme, which to me endless care, to me that the most sincere feelings, in fact, I always pay attention in listening, I remember, and so in alert, I like the affection I forget?


没有评论:

发表评论