2011年6月20日星期一

The sorrow of the god louis vuitton



One day, no matter of god came to free the earth. Look at earth buildings everywhere exist, the car to a car to a flourishing, blatant thriving scene, god heart suddenly filled a stream of feeling of pride. God wants to, the original Liao without men, a bleak, now with the human race, just so busy, the human power is endless. Thought of here, god feel as the creator of the human, seems to pat should be to stimulate their human, the more power.  xtcxyd livedoor blog

As god so going to, one appeared in his sight. Look at that man, god said: "hello! I'm god, today you are very lucky to have met me. From now on, I can meet any of your a wish, but made it a condition that I wish to meet you in time, have to put your will double, and at the same time to your neighbor."

Hear the word of god, that person immediately after showing the appearance of filled with joy. The people want to, I want to have a company of his own, so I don't have to see the boss face every day.

Just thought of here, that person glad look and instantly become rigid, because he suddenly thought of god had said that conditions, if I have a assets tens of millions of dollars in company, so now than I am poor neighbors, not have two assets tens of millions of dollars in the company? If I have a luxury car, that my neighbor not is have two luxurious car... This how line? How can I let my neighbor more than me!

Besides his rich or I bring him. Finally, the man bitten to grind teeth, look at god said: "your god, you will be one of my ShouJu off!"  gosomn dtiblog blog 

Look at what is in front of the man of god, and exclaimed, "my goodness, this is I made the creation of human beings." God more think more afraid of, a full face of sorrow from that person.
Real life, god must be not exist, but like the sawed off his hand, but everywhere.

没有评论:

发表评论