2011年6月8日星期三

Is painted like dark ink

In the window tw face ferocious anxious of ran.
I was tossed and turned to sleep without sleep, she suddenly turned around a frantic push back, and I said: "I tell you, the rabbit ran, the rabbit ran..." My patience to carry open my eyes repeatedly nod, little crazy heart but walk.give me.
A ZhaLei flung out the window rang, I frighten suddenly covered her head with a quilt. Bed suddenly a loose, if she jumped out of the bed.
I only hear the door quilt, unveiling a boom "noise, and the air was dead quiet, only heavy rain outside the window of the" next, hua hua "occasionally a lightning in the house also illuminated, followed by a ray.
Gosh, this crazy girl again want to commit tomfoolery? The rain ChanYi to wear midnight "play"?
I opened the door, abrupt bacteria-producing heavy rain he immediately drove me back. Outside the top of the dark, only faintly visible scraping by the storm got disorderly wave disorderly sway tree, like the black one protruding calls the rain, YaoYe to demonstrate the witch magic, makes everything hangs over the a weird, blurred atmosphere.
I sighed, back to the room and fell down. She this pair of not qualitative crazy temper, I am touched must try thoroughly. Tomorrow morning, guarantee and ran back trying to prise the I listen to her in the rain - said mushroom is brought up how a little bit.
But, lie is to lie down again, but I no longer sleepiness.
She just basically words somehow in my mind more and more clear.
The rabbit ran?
She is saying that wasn't telling the story?
Since I came to this remote by the university, students I and she was placed in a cabin with full of early - dormitory.
She had a lively restaurants.the, fun-loving, suddenly the wind and rain, the temper moody. I didn't like her personality, like the sparrows chatter contact long, but but in her carefree appearance discover always hidden inside certain calm, melancholy, focus on things. Always indistinctly let person't fathom, let a person a little nervous.
She had a like freedom, persist one's old ways, don't like bondage. Peacetime to play, but often truancy because people very smart, homework incredibly was fine and natural disposition is lively flourishes, the teacher likes her, students like her. Courage and big trickle, and other girls can't do but she did go to town.
Remember the teaching in a gale blew away the all over the sky, her ground weather in empty big playground also called laugh and crazy run. The shape I can describe a stir in the whole school, anyway, seems, and tremors countless boy love nerve. I think it is.
There was a Chinese glasses male specifically for her song, called "the HuaYu spring-and-autumn the red girl". Poem well, that boy, except too WenDian outside, also pass muster. But her wu belly laugh a ride to frighten to clouds. coach madison op art belt around satchel beige
In fact, many of her boys chased each other but whatever how good she refused, as if she was born not long that root love nerve - also don't know what she's always thinking, can never do a lifetime's female imp.
The girls together to talk things, but always with her not, she always serious does not rise. A mention in the past, she would smile not line, as if there all the jokes are loaded in her past. She spoke with small time naughty, big play truant mad wild thing, can from dark about dawn has been. I wonder how is her brain combination, how can jumped out so many strange things.
She seemed to forget his own age, forget the present time, the present environment, seem to her life will never stagnation in the stacks of that game in the past in one's inclinations. coach madison op art belt around satchel black

没有评论:

发表评论