2011年6月16日星期四

My horn can gouged out the Wolf's intestines

Horse looked down and saw that the Wolf, is running away and disappear;
The donkey stopped, detection is the Wolf, slipped down the slope;
The pig to pass through here, Wolf, that is down the slopes;
The rabbit a listen to, is also a an arrow to leave.
The foot of the dog heard the shouts of the sheep, and the uphill to rush from the grass, took a bite the Wolf's neck, the Wolf painful keep call, while the dog breath, chuang fled. Confused
Back home, the friend,
The cow say: why didn't you tell me? My horn can gouged out the Wolf's intestines.
Ma said: why didn't you tell me? I can play the hoof broken Wolf's head.
The donkey said: why didn't you tell me? I a roar, and jumped out of the Wolf's bravery.
The pig said: why didn't you tell me? I use a mouth, let it fall down the arch.
The rabbit say: why didn't you tell me? I run fast, to send letter ah.
In this NaoRangRang's a group of, but not a dog.
True friendship, not his rhetoric, but the key to pull your the hand. All those around you, let you have a little the joy of friends, is not necessarily true friends. And those seem to be far, far away from actually constantly pay attention to you, in your happy, not to flatter you; You when you need to pay for you, silent, care about you, that is a true friend

没有评论:

发表评论