2011年6月8日星期三

After numerous bitter fission Butterfly

On a sunny spring flew in your garden. Then you are to a little Daisy stunned.
Big garden, blooms, why you alone alone the desert love Daisy?
I gingerly parked in the broad shoulders, you feel you slightly shiver. Almost falling. I have known from your shoulders. coach madison gathered leather large sophia satchel
At that moment, touch off me two drip blue tears.
Little Daisy drive, the greater the drive is bigger, become a QianRou beautiful maiden.
"Ju."
You choked like seventeen-and eighteen-year-old XiaoXiFu.
Ju silent, it feel like ink eyes but overwhelming temptation.
You follow a named ju girl walked. And I parked on the flowers on looking for ju rest your eyes swept affection.
I don't know my in the mind has a call love grow out of things, only know you are in my heart flick also flick not go.
When I was a caterpillar, you like in feng shui bay of the stream before walking.
One day, I was a tree in the sunshine, a little ant bit me. Accidentally crashed into your chest. You panic and quivered clothes, reveal the dishes. I face green
"Be you this little thing grew up in trouble ah. Must be a naughty little butterfly."
You get me aside spare a broad leaves shook his head, walked to the river.
The sunset, the rays of the setting sun Pennsylvania asperses full creek, the wind blowing gently, glow broken a river.
I climbed to the tree top tips, hear you cry out: "ju, where are you ah, you come back?"
You know how I envy that the girl ju, I just want to immediately became her front, fly to you.
Finally, a star on a night, I look out a nice pair of wings. I can fly, I flew from upstream to downstream, again, on the inverse swim fly back and forth numerous times, is not you figure.
On the day I became a butterfly, you carry empty bags on the long way, to find your ju.
A month, you have done all miles. Feet long and XiePao turned away and back until long grow thick callosity steps, couldn't feel pain.
You are in a Daisy garden know the ju. Yellow, orange, purple, pink chrysanthemum opened, ju rose-briar is in the small garden on the swings. Silver laughter attracts you.
You wear pale blue shirt wind, stood in as float into the ju, listen to her swing behind the laughter of into the sky.
Ju, suddenly found you closed sluice smile. Amazing your arrival.
"You, what are you doing here?"
"The door's not shut, I hear the laughter came in."
"WuMa, WuMa."
Like a wounded deer ju horror called up.
"Don't, don't, I'll go."
You open the door to leave in the moment, ju stopped you. "Don't go, with me, good?"
Originally, ju living in a remote big garden, although there are flowers all the year round, but she has no partner concomitant, very lonely. Long to sixteen, ju except dad and WuMa outside, who have never seen.
Face white as paper ju, dark eyes like ink adds many flourish.
"I shake it up to you."
A boat, and underline is towards bright. Ju yan mouth low to smile, laugh, pale face when the pink color.
Tired of playing, you helped her down, to watch flowers in the garden. Flowers in the garden, but only have eyes ju contend the confinement daisies.
"Daisy opened, I'm leaving."
At that moment, and how you afraid of daisies open. You think less watering less fertilizer, Daisy will open later. But, you are wrong. Daisy's marked the curly, leaf side began to wilt become yellow. Ju body also go from bad to worse. coach madion signature c satchel
Every day you are all go to the garden, the garden, one more ju happier when you.
You can sing a lot of songs, do you like to sing "two butterflies", are you clear eyes there's two butterflies lightsome and lithe and graceful dancing in the sky.

没有评论:

发表评论